Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts – Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 65+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people who want to work with a performance-driven company. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek, and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We believe collaboration is key to driving outcomes, and our open office environment contributes to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours work to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a deeply discounted gym membership.
Location3 is looking for a full time Media Coordinator to provide support to client teams across select digital disciplines. This includes being able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions on occasion. A successful team contributor will perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision, develop collaborative relationships with team members, display communication and act proactively.
- Research – complete any necessary research to fulfill campaign needs as delegated by Account Managers; monitor news alerts about the client on an ongoing basis to ensure that Account Managers are up to date on relevant information.
- Keyword and Ad Copy development – keyword and ad copy development are vitally important to the success of campaigns – please ensure that any such development delegated by Account Managers is done with great attention to detail, and in line with Location3 best practices.
- Reporting – complete all reporting needs delegated by Account Managers on time and with accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Desire to learn and mature with growing digital marketing agency
- Experience working in an agency
- Basic PPC knowledge
- Experience in digital marketing profession
- Experience with blogger outreach or link building
- Experience with search engine optimization keyword research
- Experience with ad copy development
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube on a professional level
- Experience with WordPress and other CMSs