We have an excellent opportunity for a Media Coordinator in our Centennial, Colorado location. This position will work on the paid media team within the Arrow Digital Group (ADG). Applicants must be passionate about marketing and analytics, in addition to be willing to learn and contribute to this exciting and fun group.
- Help manage and lead display channels within the ADG & Supplier Marketing.
- Assist with internal and external communications, media planning functions.
- (strategy development/implementation/analysis/reporting), presentations and vendor management.
- Develop digital media strategies and create comprehensive presentations that detail campaign objectives, tactics, rationale, strategy, budget allocation, media selection and all relevant documentation (research, flowcharts, samples, analysis, competitive overview, audits etc.).
- Help drive the development, implementation, and management of paid media strategies that will effectively drive traffic, conversion and profitability.
- Increase traffic by expanding existing buys and initiating new relationships.
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with peers in other business units to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
- Working knowledge of mobile, social and emerging digital media.
- Implement strategies to effectively track analyze and report on ROI for all digital media campaigns and in-market activities.
- Contribute towards creating and or modifying services to keep pace with the market.
- Working knowledge of media operations preferred (Media buying / trafficking)
- Experience with campaign planning tools required, preferably Campaign Manager (Google Marketing Platform)
- Execute and manage paid social campaigns for multiple business units with the objectives of growing channels, sales, traffic and engagement.
What We Are Looking For:
- 4 years degree in marketing or advertising preferred
- Up to 2 years’ experience planning, managing and executing paid media campaigns
- Exemplary communication skills and strong business acumen to understand business strategy, interact with all levels within an organization, and present actionable findings – NOT just produce data
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Analytics and Studio preferred
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn advertising preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience presenting reporting and analysis
- Process and detail oriented
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills / multi-tasking
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k, With Matching Contributions
• Paid Time Off
• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
• Growth Opportunities
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
• On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
• 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
• Bike Racks What is in it for you?