Media Buyer at Booyah Advertising
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:40 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Desired Background and Skills:
- 1.5+ years of client-facing experience within display and paid social
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Hands on experience in campaign trafficking, development, execution, and optimization across Campaign Manager and Ads Manager
- Academy for Ads certifications desired
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience with 3rd party management tools, preferably Google’s Campaign Manager
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication; comfortable talking on the phone, emailing, and seeking answers to questions in a timely manner
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- Eye for creative and ad copy
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for clients
- Understanding of responsibility and willingness/desire to go above and beyond given tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Maintains a positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of overall display and paid social efforts.
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their display & paid social programs.
- Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings.
- Reviews all Tableau reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling.
- Manages budgeting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Leverages and maintains strong relationships with media partners, works with partners on an ongoing basis to consult on status and performance of campaigns.
- Manages ongoing account optimization, tests, creatives, and progressive targeting tactics.
- Fully executes multiple clients’ media plans from trafficking to technical troubleshooting to optimization to management
- Develop client presentations and present to the client when needed
- Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, ad units, creative, landing pages, industry betas, etc.
- Serves as a mentor/coach to Coordinators
- Onboard new clients from the ground up including account creation, billing, pixeling, audience creation and QA
Read Full Job Description