We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
The Marketplace Marketing Coordinator supports the maintenance of our extensive inventory of vendor and product content, including product descriptions on Pax8.com, the Pax8 Platform catalog, and in sales, marketing, training, and support resources. They also support the Pax8 partner approval process.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Perform regular audits of vendor and product resources posted on Pax8.com to ensure that the content is up to date
- Conduct regular reviews and update existing product descriptions
- Support the Pax8 partner approval process by monitoring incoming requests from internal stakeholders
- Coordinate posting/archiving of vendor and product resources with internal teams that include Product Launch, Product Marketing, Partner Solutions, Sales, and Training
- Research, draft, and post new product descriptions in the Pax8 Platform catalog and on Pax8.com
- Collaborate with internal teams in efforts that support product launches, product updates, and partner communications
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Ability to effectively develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Ability to actively seek new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development challenges
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while operating with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous experience with business or product marketing/communications and IT channel a plus
Required Education & Certifications:
- HS diploma/GED; or equivalent work experience
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field; or equivalent work experience preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $44,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 13,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.