Marketing Technology Manager
Healthgrades is currently seeking a Marketing Technology Manager. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of B2C marketing with a focus in marketing automation with the ability to take advantage of segmentation and relevant content delivery. As part of the Consumer Marketing team, this position is primarily responsible for project management/execution of large scale consumer communication --- including design, delivery and reporting results for promotional and transactional campaigns.
Healthgrades stresses the importance of patients and providers creating meaningful connections. This role would help to lead this effort and target consumers where ever they are in the selection/evaluation stage.
Healthgrades requires a leader that needs to have proven experience fostering stakeholder relationships which is foundational in delivering the right experience and the right results to support our cross-business objectives.
What you will do:
- Work with the consumer marketing team on bi-monthly newsletters, self-help nurture programs, product announcements and transactional messages
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders including consumer marketing, physician marketing, hospital marketing, web product team leads and legal
- Report on KPIs and identify opportunities for change/adjustment. Measure email marketing performance, delivery and strategy with recommendations for optimization
- Knowledge of and/or experience with relational databases
- Responsible for day to day agency and email management/execution
- Work with marketing technology solutions to troubleshoot issues. Serve as an escalation point to resolve technical or data challenges
- Participates in consumer marketing leadership meetings
What you will bring:
- The perfect candidate would possess a working knowledge of the marketing automation systems and processes used to market to customers
- Lead/Direct agency team members
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Lead generation, acquisition and list building
- Copywriting and editing
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge and/or direct experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Exactarget
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent) and HTML
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more