Marketing Strategist, Private Cloud
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By building cloud infrastructures, customers get the scale and quality of service that modern applications require. Only NetApp can help organizations focus on the business at hand when they develop a zero-touch infrastructure that manages apps, data and services as one integrated resource supporting both public and private clouds.
Market Strategist, Private Cloud
As the Market Strategist for Private Cloud you own the marketing plan and execution for Private Cloud initiatives across multiple products at NetApp and in close alignment with key partnerships with industry leaders in Private Cloud. In this exciting and challenging role you will work across the organization, including marketing, sales, product management, enablement, etc to achieve positive business outcomes. This highly visible role is part of a marketing team focused on addressing the needs of the Private Cloud buyer, the problems they need to solve, and how they will best achieve success. You will work in a team of highly motivated individuals that put the customer’s needs first, product second. This role reports to the Chief Technologist, Cloud and DevOps, and will work closely with a team of Technologists and Marketing experts on Cloud and DevOps.
- Develop and achieve consensus across Marketing, Business Unit, Sales and executive leadership for a consolidated Private Cloud marketing plan and execution
- Ensure effective execution and measurement of marketing plan for Private Cloud across demand-gen, events, trainings, online content
- Work closely with leadership team, Technologists, Product Management and Sales teams to ensure alignment across the organization
- Provide data-driven and meaningful metrics to measure marketing effectiveness and highlight important wins
- Execution focused and goal oriented, with excellent project management and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and quickly execute high quality work
- Proactive, with the ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Self-motivated, energetic and agile with the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data to make data-driven decisions and share meaningful metrics
- Quick learner in a complex and technically-minded environment
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.