Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting with event marketing and providing top notch service to internal stakeholders. This position requires an intuitive person who is capable of building internal relationships. Professionalism and a high sense of urgency are imperative to the success of this position. The ideal candidate must be comfortable to work in a start-up environment.
- Lead all project management activities, working cross-functionally with teams across the organization to ensure key work streams are captured and executed.
- Collaborate on key projects such as streamlining lead generation process, determining marketing themes, selecting collateral and developing presentations.
- Create and manage plan to ensure successful candidate acquisition for events.
- Assist in the creation and documentation of new processes and workflows within Career Events.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to determine appropriate KPIs for events.
- Provide clear communication with Events Team and Marketing Team on current and future events.
- Own Career Event metrics and provide updates to internal stakeholders on success of client and candidate marketing campaigns.
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High degree of organizational and problem-solving skills. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working effectively with all levels of positions within a company.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years event management and/or marketing experience.
- 1-3 years experience working with MS Outlook, Excel, e-mail and databases.
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.