Marketing Specialist - Partnerships at Housecall Pro
Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
Let’s talk if you are:
Data-driven: You are immersed in data and are empowered to find solutions by having the best information on your side.
Curious: You possess a growth mindset with a desire for experimentation- learning fuels you and failure doesn’t scare you.
Collaborative: You continuously work to support our partnership team, sharing knowledge and expertise on how to build partnership relationships that gives you a high level of satisfaction.
Creative: You are known for your original and innovative style. Your eye for design and communication is what sets you apart from your peers.
Passionate: Passion for learning, for new experiences, and for being the best at what you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage outbound communications with a focus on partnership audiences.
- Optimize customer’s engagement marketing campaigns to drive their business growth
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business goals including increasing sign-ups, webinar engagement and demo attendance.
- Apply email best practices and rigorous testing to ensure that conversion metrics are met and our brand is communicated effectively.
- Partner with the creative team to develop campaign assets that align with our brand guidelines.
- Help build emails and segments out of marketing automation tool.
- Continuously analyze, scrutinize, and test hypotheses to drive results including target segmentation and A/B creative testing.
- Work closely with product teams and customer teams to create a seamless user journey that thoughtfully onboards and introduces features to our Pros as well as enhances our brand.
- Own email QA from design rendering to email functionality.
Compensation: $60 - 70000 annually
- 3 - 5 years experience developing marketing campaigns through email, flyers, webinars, banner ads, etc.
- Great attention to detail and strong writing skills.
- Experience with dynamic content & personalization languages
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email.
- Strong project management and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our customers and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Enjoy problem solving and testing first-of-kind initiatives.
- Experience with multi-variate testing.
- Experience with working with partner communications a plus.
- Empathy for SMBs and home service business trades a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.