Marketing Specialist (Owner) at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. A lot of that relies on the clarity of our communications and the impression we build through marketing.
As part of our Marketing team, the Owner Marketing Specialist will support our homeowner customers and the marketing team at large under the supervision of the Manager of Owner Marketing. You’ll be the marketing champion for our owner customers, working with our internal stakeholders to foster owner loyalty and improve satisfaction through proactive communication. Your ability to face challenges head-on while ensuring you prioritize items that will have the biggest impact will help you succeed in this role.
You should be a natural collaborator, conceptual thinker, and tireless tinkerer focused on creative problem-solving and the rewards of delivering a finished product. You should be comfortable saying no to inefficiencies and yes to opportunities. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
What you'll do:
- Own all marketing projects related to homeowner retention and loyalty
- Work closely with our homeowner-related teams to improve the owner and teammate experience using marketing methodologies
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to plan and execute projects related to increasing homeowner loyalty and retention - this includes content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and more
- Work with the product and technology teams to improve the homeowner experience as it relates to our technology platform
- Build out and manage projects in our project management platform
- Maintain existing content by ensuring it’s always up-to-date in a constantly changing environment
- Analyze past campaigns, conduct ongoing competitive market research, and use learnings to enhance existing and future initiatives
- Support other homeowner audience marketing projects on an ad hoc basis
What makes you a great fit:
- 2 years of general marketing experience
- Ability to think strategically and analytically in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Critical review and basic editing skills
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Hubspot or similar platforms
- Asana or similar project management platform experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role compensation is based on a base hourly pay. Our base pay range is $55,000 - $65,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($26.44 - $31.25/hr)
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status