Marketing / Social Media Content Lead I at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story with invention. Whether coordinating high-level messaging for the C-suite, interacting with journalists to drive our own breaking news or launching a campaign around our latest innovation, our team lends their voice to the future of communication.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Creative and tactical thinker who synthesizes opportunities from internal organization, external partners, and brand objectives into socially-centered campaigns and content executions. Monitors social creative and brand trends to execute breakthrough social creative across the brand's channels to impact customer attitudes, behaviors and perceptions. Implements advocate and influencer engagement activities within campaign and content development. Ensures that all social content fits the brand and social objectives.
- In partnership with Republic Wireless brand leaders and partners, generate creative territories for the development of socially-centered campaigns, user/advocacy engagement, Brand campaign extensions, and day-to-day drumbeat content.
- Regularly, and in collaboration with internal brand leaders, develop inspirational and strategic creative briefs that align with brand goals and communication objectives. Lead all social creative briefings with internal agency, advocates and/or external creative partners.
- Manage the creation of ideas and executions that drive conversation and engagement among targets within and outside of Republic Wireless brand social channels.
- Regularly, and in collaboration with social analyst, develop monthly, quarterly and campaign reporting against agreed upon KPIs. Manage implementation of insights and optimization approaches identified in collaboration with social analyst.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful Content Lead will have the following:
- Proven experience identifying opportunities and leading social creative with agencies; 3+ years working in a creative or strategic agency, or within a brand marketing team, to deliver social media for consumer and/or telecommunication brands.
- Proven success directing content planning and user engagement, writing copy and creating posts, stories and social experiences for consumer brands using assets from TV productions, shoots and/or partners; deep expertise on all social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube Reddit, and Pinterest.
- Deep understanding of social post and ad formats across all channels; highly collaborative problem solver who thinks creatively to find and execute solutions; excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to iterate quickly during the editing process.
- Expertise in interpreting and building on feedback/criticism; ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, time-critical environment.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and two plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $105,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.