Marketing / Social Media Channel Lead I at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story with invention. Whether coordinating high-level messaging for the C-suite, interacting with journalists to drive our own breaking news or launching a campaign around our latest innovation, our team lends their voice to the future of communication.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the Republic Wireless story with creativity. Whether coordinating high-level messaging for the C-suite, advocating for our brand culture on social media, or launching a campaign around our latest innovation, our team lends their voice to the future of communication.
The Social Marketing Channel Lead will serve as a point of contact for internal partners and departments and be responsible for leading the ways Republic Wireless leverages its brand channels to increase engagement, positive sentiment, reach and earned media. This role must be a creative and tactical maker who can synthesize social and communication trends, brand activities, consumer conversation and social channel formats into content recommendations and publishing plans.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with the Republic Wireless Content Lead and brand managers to develop, and execute on, channel roles centered around user behavior and social trends with the goals of enhancing relationships with existing customers, influencers and content creators to increase Republic's relevance and understanding.
- Implement content initiatives, which could include identifying and creating advocates and/or influencer/talent relationships through surprise and delight, thoughtful 1:1 engagement, brand social participation in key live events by real-time posting and engaging, etc.
- Partner with social, brand and campaign leads, internal teams, in-house creative agency and external partners to assist with community building and engagement elements of all campaigns, always on initiatives and real-time activations across priority platforms from ideation through publishing.
- Be the expert for content and organizational team members regarding existing and new social channel updates including formats, technologies, features and trends.
- Maintain a pulse on competitor social activity. Educate others across relevant teams on social marketing best practices, trends and updates.
- Partner with content and analytics team members on identifying proper metrics to consider and supporting data input and insights for reporting templates to inform future content and engagement recommendations.
- Assist with planning and execution of exclusive content from events (industry events, talent or executive interviews and more) as needed, including live posting and engagement with fans/followers during key events.
- Own maintaining, monitoring and moderating Republic Wireless social marketing communities including responding to fans/followers, updating platform creative and information, creating response guidelines and triaging issues with customer care team when necessary, crisis planning and communications, coordinating with other content and campaign leads to ensure content scheduling and publishing is aligned. Manage any tool(s) team leverages for social marketing.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful Social Marketing Channel Lead will have/be the following:
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant agency or client-side role required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field required.
- Experience being the face of a large brand on social media platforms by communicating directly with fans/followers strongly preferred.
- Ability to develop and execute creative engagement strategies to connect with fans/followers frequently about these topics.
- Experience with Sprinklr or other social marketing and content management systems and measurement tools ideal.
- Experience in Photoshop, Premiere and Adobe Creative Cloud or other creator tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to analyze content marketing data to optimize efforts in real time and use learnings to provide recommendations to improve or enhance future work.
- Strong communication skills that encourage team partnership and collaboration, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking.
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multi-task and handle tight deadlines daily.
Compensation: $65,000.00/Year - $105,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.