Alteryx is looking for a passionate, charismatic and leading-edge Technical Product Marketing Management Associate that will help explain, teach and inspire our global base of Alteryx prospects and customers as we continue to expand and innovate with our growing product portfolio.
The Associate is responsible for the creation, ownership and evangelism of critical analytic solution templates across platform, departmental and industry functionality - all in support of developing this vital channel for customer success and enablement. You will develop insight into the voice of the customer and work cross-functionally to deliver targeted product collateral (templates, demos, webinars, speaking sessions, etc.) to maximize the impact that the Alteryx platform can make to our customers and their needs.
The Associate will also be responsible for supporting Alteryx Product, Sales, Events and Field Marketing initiatives, leading to opportunities to develop and deliver authentic content, wider community interaction and thought-leadership on a global stage, with exposure to both media and industry analysts. You will support the publication of analyst materials for industry benchmarks, demonstrations and surveys. You will also deliver product roadmap sessions as part of the strategic sales process for international customers, communicating both near-term and longer-term platform capabilities.
This role will report directly into the Senior Director of Product/Solutions Marketing. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a difference every day and be a key contributor to passionate product and marketing departments focused on disrupting the analytics industry.
- Develop and maintain analytical solution templates for the Alteryx platform - highlighting the platform's ability to deliver critical analytic capabilities, departmental and industry use-cases.
- Be a trusted voice of the customer by developing insights using product telemetry analytics to build data-driven content and enablement strategies.
- Support launches and releases - manage content delivery and cross-functional engagement from UX, Localization and Product Marketing in support of new product launches and release planning.
- Deliver product roadmaps for strategic sales accounts.
- Support Product and Field Marketing programs with authentic and innovative technical thought leadership for events (physical and virtual), demand generation and community outreach.
- Contribute extensively to sales enablement - act as the primary contact point for sales to engage with Product Management and helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions (i.e. sales playbooks, lunch and learn, etc.)
- Help create and understand use cases to illustrate the value delivered to our customers.
- Deliver differentiated product and market positioning and messaging for the Alteryx platform.
- Support our relationship with industry analysts through benchmarks, demonstrations and written enquiries.
- Work across all functions and teams within the Alteryx organization to ensure the right content and programs are successfully delivered.
- 5+ years of B2B software or SaaS product marketing experience - strategic thinker with successful hands-on execution and strong leadership skills.
- Experience with enterprise and/or cloud software
- Strong Analytics background including BI, analytics, or data-related products like Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.
- Skilled problem solver with growth mindset and a curiosity to find a better solution.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced, growth company - improving the effectiveness of sales professionals and developing successful go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent public speaker with strong written communication skills.
- BS/BA degree required - Master's degree preferred but optional.
- Must be willing to travel at least 20%
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO $101,700 to $172,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.