Marketing QA Manager
As the Digital Experience Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Create, drive, and deliver on the company’s marketing strategy.
- Oversea and manage the creation of integrated demand generation and field marketing campaigns that deliver qualified leads and increase sales pipeline.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to analyze marketing metrics and recommend improvements to marketing campaigns and operations.
- Measure experiments and conversion tests, including A/B tests and multivariate tests, to improve engagement rates and optimize email and landing page results.
- Communicate with the Marketing and Marketing Ops leadership team regarding demand generation and field campaign impact and results.
- Create full project briefs for marketing initiatives.
- Work alongside the program managers for documentation and project plans, including specific project deliverables.
- Partner with Sales to ensure marketing activities are aligned with sales objectives.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Have experience with MAP and CRM tools (preferably Marketo and Salesforce).
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with developing marketing campaigns, printed collateral presentations, webinars, videos, and other materials.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven attention to detail.