Marketing Project Manager at Guild Education
Some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring for a Marketing Project Manager to support marketing projects to be efficiently executed and reported from beginning to end. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in Guild’s mission to bring educational opportunities to working adults by enabling our marketing team to build awareness and excitement within our eligible student population and prospective employer population.
In particular, we are looking for somebody with great organizational and project management skills, who can juggle the coordination of multiple projects at once. The ideal candidate will be interested in gaining a unique view of marketing projects beginning to end and developing strong organization and communication skills.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will:
- Manage incoming requests from cross-functional partners and communicate back timeline and needs.
- Host kickoff meetings to facilitate conversations around the strategy and goals of the project, as well as the scope of work and deliverables.
- Monitor day to day projects of the marketing team, enforcing project timelines and using data to ensure resource allocation.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal project management tools and campaign documentation.
- Report back on team progress, forecasts and resource availability.
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years in a similar or related project manger role within a marketing team.
- Experience with resource planning and allocation.
- Experience with cost estimating, budget management, and reporting.
- Experience using Asana or other forms of project management software
- Strong organization, with an attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience for a role in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
- Experience with Agile Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Marketo
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$105,000 as well as company stock options.
Note Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.