Marketing Project Manager at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Marketing Project Manager to support marketing projects to be efficiently executed and reported from beginning to end. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in Guild’s mission to bring educational opportunities to working adults by enabling our marketing team to build awareness and excitement within our eligible student population and prospective employer population.
In particular, we are looking for somebody with great organizational and project management skills, who can juggle the coordination of multiple projects at once. The ideal candidate will be interested in gaining a unique view of marketing projects beginning to end and developing strong organization and communication skills.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will::
- Managing incoming requests from cross-functional partners and communicating back timeline and needs.
- Hosting kickoff meetings to facilitate conversations around the strategy and goals of the project, as well as the scope of work and deliverables.
- Monitoring day to day projects of the marketing team, enforcing project timelines and using data to ensure resource allocation.
- Supporting the maintenance and development of internal project management tools and campaign documentation.
- Reporting back on team progress, forecasts and resource availability.
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years in a similar or related role within a marketing team.
- Experience with resource planning and allocation.
- Experience with cost estimating, budget management, and reporting.
- Experience using Asana or other forms of project management software
- Strong organization, with an attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience for a role in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
- Experience with Agile Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Marketo
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation — and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$105,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to
- Coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth