Marketing Project Manager
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone and we’re looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager who can help us get there.
As Marketing Project Manager at Evolve, you’ll play an integral role in helping us to manage and improve marketing execution through a disciplined approach to Project Management. In this highly collaborative and hands-on role, you’ll partner with business stakeholders to build our monthly marketing plans and ensure the streamlined execution of all projects.
Successful candidates will bring a proven project management framework to the team, enabling adoption of tried and true methods that will create meaningful impact out of the gates. If you thrive on efficiency and organization, love constantly improving processes and want to help take the execution of an already high-achieving team to the next level, then this position is for you.
- Review project briefs created by stakeholders and provide feedback ensure complete project scoping.
- Provide POV on resource requirements for marketing requests to help stakeholders understand effort required and project timelines prior to kickoff.
- Support Marketing planning process, providing critical input on the project load the team can take on in a given month.
- Have a constant pulse on marketing team capacity, understanding where additional work can be slated in without impacting production and when projects need to be pushed to ensure the highest impact initiatives are getting shipped.
- Manage and facilitate project kick-off meetings and team huddles, ultimately orienting teams towards timely completion of project milestones.
- Work with individual contributors across the organization to ensure tasks and projects are completed in a timely and quality manner
- Serve as a resource for project members, removing roadblocks and working with stakeholders to solve any challenges that the team encounters
- Monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential threats to project timelines. Suggest solutions to address these issues in advance.
- Communicate often with project stakeholders to manage expectations on realistic timelines for project completion.
- Lead project post-mortems to help the team improve and iterate internal processes
- Manage all projects through our Project Management system, Asana, including building of tasks, deadlines, dependencies, etc.
- Curate all necessary resources into Asana tasks to ensure executors have all of the context they need to successfully complete the task.
- Ongoing measurement and reporting on where the team is spending their time to ensure our focus is aligned with broader business and team objectives.
- Identify areas for efficiency improvements and develop processes to meet these needs.
- 3+ years marketing project management experience and/or 3+ years working as a certified project management professional
- Experience using Asana or other similar project management platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and enforce scalable processes
- Flexible with changing priorities, open to constructive feedback and willing to learn
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated - you don’t look for direction, you make it happen
- A hands-on, go-getter attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Innate ability to understand both the big picture and the tactics needed to get there
- Travel industry experience is a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.