Marketing Project Manager, Website (Part Time Contract) at Recurly
- Skilled project manager with proven delivery experience in managing a major website revamp or launch of a new enterprise-grade website.
- Demonstrated understanding of B2B marketing, SEO best practices, headless content management systems, as well as the latest website design and development trends and best practices.
- Open-minded, with flexible operating style, and natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels, and fosters a positive team environment to solve problems.
- Proven ability to inform, recommend and implement processes that balance timeliness and efficiency with delivery of top notch quality results. Experience using collaboration, timeline management and project management tools.
- Understanding of development project workflows and process.
- Inquisitive, critical thinking, metrics and results-driven, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Gather and catalog requirements from Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Partner Management, HR, Design, and other stakeholders to guide planning.
- Analyze findings, execute gap analysis, and create a detailed project scope document then present it to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with marketing, brand design, web development and digital/SEO agencies on creating a detailed project plan that clearly identifies stakeholders, their roles and responsibilities, timelines, resources required, contingencies, etc.
- Manage project tasks and communication with various departments to keep the project on budget and on-time.