Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox has an exciting opening for a Digital Marketing Project Manager who will help us reshape the world of endpoint management. With so many people working from home and IT departments struggling to make sure remote workers are safe from cyber attacks, it’s not exaggerating to say that you can help make a difference in cyber security and more. You will be one of the most important people in our demand generation and digital marketing efforts, helping us make sure that our projects get done on time and with maximum impact. Projects range from the creation of banner ads, to website updates, to full marketing campaigns, all the way to corporate events. You will report to the Director of Marketing and have autonomy to get the results our company needs to help us reinvent how people patch and manage their users’ servers, laptops, and desktops.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Digital savvy marketing pro with a proven track record of delivering highly effective and engaging digital marketing programs.
- Meticulously detail-oriented, data-savvy, and able to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated creative thinker with the ability to consistently produce high-quality and reliable results on time.
- Highly motivated and able to make definitive, data-driven decisions in a fast-paced team environment.
- Visionary who is not afraid to push boundaries and think about what is possible.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3+ years experience in managing fast-paced creative teams and marketing projects. Experience using Jira and running sprints is a huge advantage.
- Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management from accepted concepts through delivery for marketing projects and campaigns.
- Manage traffic and run weekly sprints for our internal team of designers, developers, email specialists, and campaign managers – and make sure that projects using outside contractors are staying on track.
- Develop and maintain relations and direct communications with all key stakeholders who request projects from the marketing team, specifically working with them to ensure
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget to best possible quality standards.
- Ensure to protect and utilize Automox brand consistently and appropriately.
- Assist in bidding, purchasing, and managing all outside supplier services for art, design and photography etc.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : US
As the world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.