Marketing Programs Specialist
VMware Carbon Black is looking for a Marketing Programs Specialist. You have exposure working with SDRs, field marketing, and digital marketing to drive demand and build pipeline. You love creating and optimizing campaigns, you are a hands-on marketer, you embrace new technologies to drive improvement, you project manage multiple campaigns and programs at once, you manage cross-functional initiatives with ease, and strive to make a meaningful impact on VMware Carbon Black’s business.
We’re looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity to improve our demand generation programs and learn. You love to win as part of a team. And you love the attention to detail, working in PPT and excel, and love to learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and drive demand generation digital programs across the full funnel. You’ll support the DGEN team, digital marketing, field marketing, and SDR teams.
- Be a hands-on executor, able to roll up your sleeves to run campaigns leveraging multiple technologies, making your campaigns work even if you have to spend a few hours joining spreadsheets when necessary
- Embrace data-driven marketing from planning to results, using data, analytics, and insights to inform your decisions
- Be self-sufficient in Marketo and be willing to go deeper to diagnose obstacles or issues that may arise
- Work with product marketing, content marketing, customer marketing, and sales to create copy and messaging that can be customized and personalized across multiple sales regions
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience (internships count); Ideally in SaaS and/or enterprise software
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Cross-functional team player that can drive campaign execution across marketing and sales
- Experience with a wide range of digital, social, and field marketing tactics such as email, webinars, paid media, events
- Strong project and program management skills
- Process thinking to build templates and best practices that will enable programs to scale
- Cyber Security experience is a plus!
Category : Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2019-12-30
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.