Marketing Programs Manager, Webinars at Alteryx
We are seeking a webinar program manager to help us continue to grow the quality, innovation and creativity of our webinar program. The webinar manager will drive the development and creation of webinars and play a key role in our demand strategy.
We're looking for an outgoing, energetic and organized webinar manager to join our marketing team. The right candidate will take end-to-end ownership of our webinars programs and help build a best-in-class demand generation machine.
This role is key to our attendee experience for all our marketing and partner webinars towards senior-level marketing managers and executives. You will be building relationships with key influencers, (video) marketing experts and partners, ensuring a recurring pipeline of panelist and speakers. You'll be responsible for planning, managing, hosting, and executing all our marketing webinars.
- Leading our global digital demand generation webinar programs both strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with product marketing, content marketers, and partner team.
- Produce compelling, authentic webinars for key phases of the buyer's journey from awareness to purchase.
- Determine on-line streaming opportunities and leverage social communities to create demand generation.
- Managing and executing editing of supplied or recorded video content for reuse and setup of webinars from registration landing pages and emails to the webinar platform and audio hardware, camera and meeting room facilities needed for production.
- Supporting live webinar recordings, from prepping contributing stakeholders to recording, moderating as required and managing the live webinar through to Q & A and wrapping up.
- Determine innovative ways to redistribute and reuse the content created within the webinar program, from paid demand management to blogs to PDFs and beyond.
- Stay on top of video and webinar trends, formats, shows, talent -- an expert on what's happening.
- 6+ years' progressive experience in developing demand and/or integrated marketing campaigns within high-tech B2B environment
- Proven ability to translate insights into short- and long-term marketing plans
- Experience working in or with global Marketing teams, with deep understanding of how localization impacts planning and execution
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results
- Passion for driving innovation to creatively differentiate Alteryx
- Phenomenal track record of working across marketing functional areas
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements
- Commitment to professionalism and personal growth
- Ability to scale and grow with an organization
- B2B experience in high tech companies with varying degrees of maturity and growth strongly desired
- Practioner-level knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience in leading collaboration and leveraging program management tools
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $88,400 - $150,300. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.