Marketing Program Manager at TapInfluence (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
TapInfluence is redefining how companies connect with consumers. We’re funded, growing fast and seeking someone who embodies our Anchor Tenants: Grit, Authentic, Agile, Valuable, and Accountable to help us grow our team--we’re looking to double in size this year alone.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Program Manager to organize and manage key marketing programs and campaigns within Tap’s Marketing organization. This opportunity requires surgical troubleshooting, creative problem solving, and expert project management skills. The ideal toolkit for this position is a high attention to detail, technical acumen with tools and processes, and the innate ability to build consensus to meet goals. This role will be responsible for helping to define success of Tap’s large-scale, complex projects and drive program growth and development.
What We Will Ask Of You:
- Plan and execute integrated marketing programs that support marketing priorities and objectives
- Work with the marketing team and other stakeholders to manage the creation of content to demonstrate TapInfluence’s thought leadership and support marketing programs including: webinars, white papers, ebooks, brochures, web, social media & email marketing content
- Manage evaluation and reporting of performance statistics and overall project traction and key metrics
- Help to drive online marketing programs, social advertising, SEM, SEO, white paper postings, splash pages, inquiry/survey forms and website
- Collaborate with Key Leadership to build a world-class demand generation engine to fuel the Sale Organization
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Program management within a sales, business, or marketing planning role.
- Expertise with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot experience a plus)
- Proven track record in managing multiple complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Marketing content development, copywriting and editing experience
- Strong program management experience and organizational skills
- Experienced manager who has worked at a PR or creative services agency is a plus, as well as managing vendors with a demonstrated understanding of core production processes
- Excellent analytical, data analysis capabilities and project/program management skills
- Track record of taking projects from inception to successful execution
- Must have marketing planning and campaign measurement experience
- Strong experience with web content, email marketing, print and digital production and collaboration with graphic designers
- Must have strong initiative, adaptability and focused attention to detail
- Strong collaborator but also works well independently with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to prioritize effectively and remain deadline-driven
- High standards of excellence; desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced startup environment
With consumers no longer responding to traditional digital advertising, marketers are emphatically shifting their budgets to influencer marketing, which is conservatively predicted to reach north of $8 billion within five years. With its industry-first, proprietary automation platform, TapInfluence enables the world’s largest brands and agencies to achieve unprecedented scale and hard ROI from influencer marketing. Making marketing work again.
Data-led and tech-powered, TapInfluence is redefining marketing and driving brand success by directly tying online conversations to commerce with more expertise than any other influencer marketing platform on the market. TapInfluence is helping brands increase market share and amplify revenue growth by delivering scalable reach, optimal engagement, consumer trust and unprecedented ROI.
TapInfluence’s leading edge SaaS platform allows marketers to automate the time-consuming process of identifying and engaging with relevant digital influencers, and collaborating with them to create compelling content that motivates consumers to take action.
Our customers includes a who’s who of leading brands, such as Kraft, SunTrust, and P&G and top agencies such as Golin, RhythmOne and Amp among others. Through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine and blogs, TapInfluence reaches over 1 billion consumers globally.
HQ is in Boulder, the entrepreneurial heart of Colorado, with a second hub in Silicon Valley. The company is driven by a culture that rewards talent, grit and hustle and every employee is committed to helping marketers, influencers and consumers Get Heard.
In addition to a competitive salary we have a generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, a relaxed dress code, a dog friendly office, monthly happy hours, free lunch every Wednesday, and MacBook computers. Oh yea, and an awesome team you want to win with! #TapRaptors #Relentless #Resilience