Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Are you an intensely competitive, data-savvy, critical thinker who is constantly challenging the status quo? Are you superb at cross-functional leadership and inspiring others to achieve aggressive goals? Are you an impatient and resourceful growth hacker? Do you embrace aggressive financial KPIs? Do you have a curiosity to drill into data, analyze it from different perspectives and derive insights to influence business decisions? If you are all of these things, then this could be the job for you!
We have aggressive growth and efficiency goals and are looking for a Marketing Optimization Manager to drive a rigorous data-driven approach to conversion and advertising spend optimization.
- Provide cross-functional support for the performance marketing strategy and implementation for Personal Capital to deliver on our aggressive growth plans.
- Provide cross-functional support and initiative to drive Earned Leads strategy and implementation; deliver on our aggressive growth plans by partnering with our content creators and PR teams.
- Interact directly with executive leadership, communicating and securing support for key initiatives.
- Engage with digital media channel owners and help manage agencies to define KPIs, analyze performance and drive media spend efficiencies.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities for both the website and the app store listing.
- Focus relentlessly on our customers’ needs and leverage data-driven insights to prioritize, lead and implement website and mobile app acquisition improvements.
- Systematically collect and communicate learnings to senior marketing leaders and other executives within the company.
- Manage, directly and/or indirectly. marketing analysts and channel managers.
- 2-3+ years of experience in marketing strategy/optimization in a direct-to-consumer business.
- 2-3+ years of experience in digital media analytics.
- Analytical Skills: Hands-on analytical skills in data and financial analysis. Desire to critically assess performance, significance and prioritize based on financial impact.
- Testing: Experience with multivariate testing in a digital marketing environment.
- Tools/Skills: Experience with relevant tools such as Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Optimizely, SQL and Tableau.
- UI/UX: You are experienced with and passionate about creating a fantastic user experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics, Finance or equivalent
Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range$ 95,700.00-157,800.00
LocationCA Redwood City
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.