Marketing Ops Systems Manager at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
This role will work closely with our Marketing Operations, Enterprise Systems and Sales Operations teams to manage Zoom's Marketing tech stack as we onboard and scale to achieve operational excellence. This role will maintain, onboard and evaluate new tools and workflows to serve the business needs and marketing processes.
- Manage, maintain and execute the implementation of Marketing tech stack and system improvements
- Expertise in serving as the subject matter expert and admin in Pardot (Marketing Automation Platforms) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, building integrations
- Experience with CRM relationship management and maintenance respective to Marketing tool stack
- Manage and execute on Marketing systems roadmap, inclusive of Lead Scoring and Customer Data Platform tools/projects
- Build consistency as we scale and re-architect systems and workflows
- Confirmed ability to lead a project schedule in a fast-paced environment where priorities are constantly challenged, evaluated and run proactively while meeting time and quality objectives
- Clear and concise communication skills. Ability to forge trusting relationships and work globally as a member of an integrated team
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing Operations or Growth Operations Systems
- Strong project management experience, delivering detailed plans that demonstrate clear tracks and task dependencies
- Preference for SaaS and communications technology experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms; Pardot, Salesforce, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .