Marketing Ops Manager, Channel at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
About the Role
- Develop, maintain and evaluate processes, tools, and workflows to best serve the Partner Marketing team needs and within our marketing processes.
- Evolve the implementation of Channel Marketing workflows within our tools and system
- Expertise in serving as the expert in Channel business and deal registration
- Experience operationalizing and integrating CRM with deal registration platforms, in relation to marketing efforts
- Analyze the performance of Channel marketing programs, and work with stakeholders across marketing to improve the Return on investment and impact of their programs
- Experience with MDF Programs and Partner ecosystems
- Ensure processes and best practices are set to maintain the integrity of Channel Marketing data
- Deliver actionable ad-hoc information and recommendations
- Ability to forge trusting relationships and work globally as a member of an integrated team
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing Operations, Channel Operations, Channel Marketing
- Strong preference for SaaS and communications technology experience
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, and Deal Registration Platforms (Allbound, Vartopia)
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram