Marketing Operations Specialist at Granicus LLC
If you are an analytical thinker comfortable working with large data sets conducting complex analysis, converting results into actionable business decisions, and effectively communicate outside of the box insights, we have the perfect job for you!
Granicus is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our inspired and talented team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will build and track project performance, use data to enhance initiatives, and maintain consistent reporting on critical business needs.
What You'll Do:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on the marketing funnel and its impact on sales pipeline and bookings
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities and their effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Help maintain contact data quality
What We Need in You:
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- A marketing professional with 3+ year(s) of relevant experience
- High degree of organization, and the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and on a deadline
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative, goal-oriented, and data-driven
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Is not intimidated by large datasets
- Proficiency with email marketing software (Marketo highly preferred)
- Proficiency with CRM (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Proficiency with Excel (bonus if familiar with Airtable)
- Experience with a data visualization tool such as PowerBI preferred.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.