Marketing Operations Specialist at ReCharge
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team and assist with the day-to-day activities of our marketing operations function. We need an individual who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact by building and improving upon our existing Hubspot framework which supports our marketing automation, lead-generation, and additional marketing and sales integrations. This role is critical to the continued success of our marketing and sales teams at ReCharge and will report to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build upon and help maintain our Hubspot instance.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day execution of requests from stakeholders.
- Ensure data integrity and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Assist in building a measurement program to track the efficacy of marketing efforts.
- Assist in building out Hubspot reports and dashboards in addition to the data structure and workflows.
- Work closely with peers on the marketing and sales teams to ensure alignment.
- 2-4 years of Hubspot Marketing experience is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a B2B or SaaS business
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Looker are nice-to-haves
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn: you'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.