Marketing Operations Specialist at SambaSafety
WHO WE ARE:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’re focused on building an excellent, supportive culture where every employee feels empowered in their role. A quick humble brag, we’ve been recognized as a top place to work by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees also believe SambaSafety is top-notch, as we have a solid 4.7-star rating on Glassdoor.
SambaSafety is the ideal place for motivated self-starters to take the next step forward in their career. The good news? Our customers and prospects continue to see the value SambaSafety brings to their business and we’re growing despite the uncertain times. Are you interested in joining an innovative tech company with an excellent culture that’s focused on saving lives? We’re currently hiring for a Marketing Operations Specialist. Read on to see if you’re a great fit!
Our Marketing team is looking for an organized, analytical team-player with strong technology skills, a can-do attitude and a good sense of humor (our Marketers think they’re pretty darn funny). Are you a fan of mastering various marketing technology platforms to create efficiencies in the way your team delivers campaigns and analyzes their success? Does the idea of turning numbers into the story of how the team can improve performance excite you? Do you believe there’s always a better way to do something, and that typically, the better way is through the use of technology? If you’re nodding your head, heck yeah, that’s exactly the type of attitude our small but mighty team is looking for!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Play a crucial role in the strategy, execution, tracking and ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns in Marketo. This individual will live and breathe Marketo, as they’ll be responsible for the setup, QA and launch of outbound marketing communications, email nurtures and drip campaigns, lead scoring, landing page development, list creation and more.
- Own reporting for the Marketing team utilizing data from Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Bizible and more. We’re looking for a number cruncher with the ability to tie data from various reporting platforms together to tell the bigger story on how our programs are performing as whole. This individual will be one with numbers, keeping track of performance on a daily basis and alerting the team of red flags so we can optimize in an agile manner and proactively pivot when necessary to hit KPIs.
- Create strategic nurture programs based on sound logic to help progress prospects throughout the sales lifecycle using lead scoring. Don’t worry, we have writers on the team so you’ll never have to write an email or landing page (go ahead, breathe a sigh of relief). Rather, this role will focus on developing the flow, implementing rules as well as customizations and ongoing optimization to ensure peak performance.
- Have the attitude that there’s always a better way to do something and get unusually excited by the words “A/B test.” With every program launched in Marketo, this individual will provide structure for A/B tests they plan to run, from CTA buttons to subject lines. Once tests are complete, this individual will be responsible for alerting the team of winners for future campaigns and establishing best practices.
- Provide ongoing guidance to the rest of the Marketing team on everyday MarTech things like UTM tracking, list requirements, lead scoring, landing page components, automation best practices and so on.
- Be a Microsoft Excel wiz, as compiling, cleaning and uploading lists will be a common occurrence. This individual will also be responsible for creating new lists within the platform, as well as pulling and exporting lists for additional marketing campaigns outside of Marketo.
- Act as the Sales Operations liaison to collaborate, educate and ensure the timely execution of campaigns. This individual will work with closely with Sales Operations to ensure Salesforce and Marketo maintain an excellent relationship, share data on the performance of current campaigns and collaborate on opportunities for improvement from both a Marketing and Sales perspective.
- Maintain a clean database in Marketo and work closely with our Salesforce Specialist on necessary database purges. A clean platform is a happy platform, so this person will aim to ensure Marketo campaigns are always neatly organized and easy to navigate.
- Assist with the overall strategy, execution and ongoing management of various digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to PPC, paid social advertising and account-based marketing (ABM
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED:
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Marketing Automation/Technology/Operations role
- Strong experience using marketing automation software such as Marketo (ideal), Pardot and/or HubSpot
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing lifecycles, nurture workflows, lead scoring and automation best practices
- Demonstrated history of executing complex projects and solving workflow logic
- Passion for data-driven marketing, proactively analyzing KPIs and establishing actionable reporting to track campaign success
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Analytics and other reporting tools like Bizible
- Exceptional computer skills, including an advanced understanding of Excel
- Bonus points for certifications in various MarTech platforms like Marketo, HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Additional bonus points for basic coding/CSS knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-departmentally, specifically with Sales Operations Salesforce
- Self-directed go-getter with a can-do attitude who’s open to feedback and cares about the greater success of the team and programs as a whole