Evolve is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist who will step up our automation game!
Is your attention to detail off the charts? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? Do you respond well to constructive feedback from team members? If so, you might be our person.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Evolve’s marketing automation efforts. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced startup, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Utilize Hubspot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to QA and deploy weekly mass emails to our database of subscribers, prospects and customers
- Create and update email templates in Salesforce, Hubspot, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build Hubspot workflows and landing pages to support marketing efforts to attract prospective Owners
- Generate tags and pixels for website engagement tracking. Implement tags and monitor for quality assurance.
- Manage and administer MarTech tools, including but not limited to: ChiliPiper, FormStack, ABTasty, CallRail, SurveyGizmo
- Build and run A/B testing on emails, website pages, etc. based on proposals from marketing audience managers
- Monitor heatmaps and session recordings to identify optimizations to emails and landing pages
- Collaborate with other teams across the organization to ensure automated processes are functioning properly
- 2+ years of marketing automation experience
- Solid CRM-related experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot, ExactTarget, etc.)
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and technical website attributes
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Seeks out feedback and has a hunger to learn
- Travel industry experience is a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.