Marketing Operations Specialist
What will you do?
- Be the go-to expert in our Hubspot instance so that our program execution and use of the tool meets process standards for accurate, efficient reporting and lead generation.
- Build email campaigns, landing pages, forms, Salesforce campaigns, and associated workflows to support demand generation and event programs.
- Support data preparation/upload/deduplication for campaigns and lists as needed.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to ensure leads are flowing to sales efficiently and the programs are being credited appropriately.
- Work closely with marketing leadership and sales operations to ensure marketing database is clean, complete and organized to enable advanced segmentation.
- Monitor and measure the success of all KPIs, including campaigns / nurture programs, against organization goals, continuously striving for improvement.
- Create and implement scalable processes to drive team efficiency, and maintain policies and procedures documentation
- 2+ years managing projects full-time, with a year working in marketing or sales operations
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, or HubSpot (we use Hubspot!)
- Proven ability to implement process improvements and be a hub for team efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for interpreting data
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or a related field, preferred