Marketing Operations Specialist
What we do:
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to SambaSafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
This role requires someone with a combination of strong marketing technology skills, organization, and communication skills. Additionally, this role requires strategic experience working with product, marketing, operations, sales, legal, accounting and support teams preferably in a software or technology company. The right candidate will bring experience and insight, an incredibly positive attitude, and a good sense of humor.
What you will do:
- The Marketing Operations Specialist will play a crucial role in the strategic process at SambaSafety. They will work closely with the Marketing Operations team leader to support operational initiatives at strategic and tactical levels. The Marketing Operations Specialist will serve as point for QA/QC for outbound marketing communications, reporting, and other MarTech tactics.
- The Marketing Operations Specialist will be in charge of data accuracy, program acquisition, program performance reporting, and other initiatives on a day-to-day basis. In this critical role for SambaSafety, the Marketing Operations Specialist will make sure all marketing initiatives are recorded and programmatically executed on time within given parameters. Here is what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Operations and Sales teams to design, build, document and manage scalable processes that ensure best practices in lifecycle and database management.
- Execute Marketing Operations requests, including & creating workflows, building reporting and implementing operational programs.
- Execution of Marketing programs including campaign logic, nurture programs, and outbound communications.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of MarTech data
- Identify gaps in key marketing, business workflows and processes, then strategically design solutions that address the gaps.
- Maintain reporting for database cleanliness, coordination of marketing activities in the MarTech stack, and other related performance metrics.
What you'll need:
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing automation and operations within the software development space
- PMP and SCRUM or Agile knowledge
- Deep understanding of B2B Marketing workflows and marketing automation techniques
- A demonstrated history of executing on complex projects
- The ability to solve complex workflow logic
- Building reports and demonstrating a deep understanding of marketing KPIs
- Great computer skills, and proficient in MS office applications
- A certification in Marketo preferred
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a "can do" attitude, but open to feedback and a strong desire to learn