Marketing Operations Specialist
Are you someone who measures how effective your text messages are? Do you A/B test deodorants to see which works best? If so, we’d like to meet you.
Royalty Exchange is looking for a marketing operations guru to join our team. We need an organized, detail-oriented person who will make our marketing go (and go fast).
You will be the axle on which our marketing operation turns. You will be responsible for the week-to-week marketing activities like setting up email campaigns, optimizing sales pages, and lead generation. You’ll organize A/B tests and report results directly to the head of marketing.
You’ll work in an agile team that requires you to move fast and be precise in launching campaigns and reporting results.
Royalty Exchange is an online marketplace that connects music creators and investors. Our approach disrupts traditional music finance with transparency and efficiency and is responsible for bringing $50 million of new capital into the creative community. Songwriters and artists love us because we give them access to capital to fund their careers. Investors love us because we help them generate income that's hard to beat.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Being the marketing backbone. Designing our core marketing processes in order to measure and improve efforts across the organization. You will work closely with the marketing team and the sales team in order to track the results of our marketing efforts from top of the funnel to signed deal.
Fluency in data. You will create analytics reports and processes that give the organization insight into KPIs.
Comfortable with automation. You will work across our marketing technology stack to implement creative technical solutions to marketing and sales problems.
Being the most organized person in the room. We expect you to be diligent and detail-oriented.
- Intermediate HTML/CSS editing skills and familiarity with CMS.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with split testing tool like Optimizely, VWO, or Google Optimize
- Experience with Hubspot’s marketing and CRM platform preferred. Other marketing automation experience is OK in lieu of Hubspot.
- Excellent verbal and written communication will be required to succeed in this role.
- Ability to work on your own and take initiative.
- Ability to work in a high-growth startup environment. There will be aggressive deadlines, shifting priorities, and things will break. You’ll need to be ready to thrive in that environment.
Compensation: Negotiable based experience
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k