Marketing Operations Specialist
Greater Boulder Area
At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value.
Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence.
To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
We are looking for an extraordinary Marketing Operations Specialist, to join our Marketing team.
In this role, you’ll be critical in driving and accelerating marketing initiatives. If you like numbers, systems and technology, and have a passion for marketing, then we want to speak with you. You’ll work with other members of the marketing team and across the company to help create, implement, and fine-tune marketing programs to drive revenue.
You’ll have an opportunity to hone your skills and build your expertise while working directly with our Head Marketing Technologist. This is a hands-on role that requires technical proficiency with solid understanding of marketing systems, processes, and has a strong interest in marketing analytics.
- Support day-to-day marketing automation and program administration
- Data management including data cleanliness, segmentation
- Support development of end-to-end analytics to provide marketing and sales with insights for data-driven decision-making
- Track campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution, and overall business performance
- Support initiatives to optimize marketing processes and implement best practices
- Knowledge of marketing and sales processes
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to build and generate reports to support marketing and sales needs.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with precise attention to detail
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
Work Experience and Education:
- B.S. degree in Marketing or Business with 2+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience using a CRM system on a day-to-day basis, Microsoft Dynamics (DCRM) preferred.
- Experience using Marketo or other marketing automation platform (Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot).
- Strong Proficiency with MS Excel as well as HTML experience.
- Experience with normalizing and cleaning data to maintain data integrity.
- Familiarity with data management and sales enablement tools (Marketo Sales Insights and PowerBI).
Read Full Job Description