Marketing Operations Specialist
Wiland is a leading marketing intelligence company serving many of the nation’s top companies and organizations. We provide solutions to thousands of clients in a wide variety of markets and industries. We use data and sophisticated analytics to predict marketing behavior. Our custom audiences and insights help organizations grow their business and improve profitability. We are committed to providing excellent service and products to our Clients.
We are seeking dedicated, high caliber professionals who are smart and energetic, have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. Currently, we have an opening for a Marketing Operations Specialist. The Marketing Operations Specialist will play a vital role in executing all digital marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) email campaigns, display advertising, social media marketing, and SEM/SEO, utilizing sophisticated CRM and marketing automation platforms. The Marketing Operations Specialist will also have ownership of the administration of the corporate website as the hub of the company’s marketing outreach. This includes content management, lead generation optimization, and enhancements to design/functionality. The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Operations Specialist include:
- Successfully executing all components of email marketing campaigns, including email copy/layout, landing pages, templates, contact forms, and content downloads.
- Managing digital display campaigns, including coordination of creative, audiences, media publishers and ad platforms, as well as analysis and reporting and communication with stakeholders
- Overseeing social media platforms and executing all social media marketing communications and paid social media advertising
- Administering corporate website utilizing WordPress, including comprehensive content management, marketing automation and lead generation, thought leadership, and enhancements to design and functionality
- Performing detailed analysis and reporting for all marketing outreach, monitoring performance and suggesting improvements for future marketing activity.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in marketing, communications, or related field). Must be able to produce transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA if applicable.
- 3+ years of experience using HubSpot marketing automation software
- 3+ years of experience using WordPress content management system
- 2+ years of experience executing marketing campaigns, preferably in B2B environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across disciplines and organizational boundaries to complete projects on schedule.
We offer our employees a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic and family-oriented work environment, as well as competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/ADD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan, Generous PTO Accruals and Company Holidays. See our website at www.wiland.com for additional information about our company to submit your resume for confidential consideration. EOE.