Velocity Global is one of the fastest growing self-funded companies in the country and hands down one of the greatest places to work anywhere in the world. But it's not for everyone. There are certain qualities and passions you must have to fit into our "Team of 10's":
We move with VELOCITY and you have to relish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- We believe in being of service, which means you have to check your ego at the door
- We believe in taking our work seriously but not being serious at work
- We find passion in all things international business - it has to be in your bones
If you find the above personal attributes apply to you, continue reading.
We are looking for a creative and talented Marketing Operations Manager to be based in Denver, Colorado and join our growing Revenue Operations team. This full-time position will be responsible for gathering and analyzing marketing data and will use reporting, complex modeling and our marketing tech stack to draw strategic decisions and help the revenue team reach their goals. This individual will own our Marketo instance and will support the ongoing growth and development of our technology stack.
This is a fast-paced role, requiring adaptability in working with several business units with exposure to a number of technologies. This role is best suited for someone that is passionate about MQLs, gathering and synthesizing data, optimization of conversion rates, reporting and analysis and process improvement/scalability. This individual will report to our Director of Revenue Operations and will work closely with the sales and marketing teams and many other sides of the organization.
- Support the revenue operations team through reporting and data analysis, forecasting, and performance tracking, to enable data-driven strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and platforms as they relate to the overall marketing department and their strategic goals
- Build, implement, and manage automated reports on marketing attribution, demand funnel, department/pipeline/campaign performance, and marketing ROI
- Develop and implement complex multi-touch lead attribution models to provide greater visibility to business performance and marketing ROI per channel and campaign
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to continuously bridge the gap between marketing and sales, and ensure the lead management process and marketing-sales handoff is optimized to deliver against goals, building and improving closed-loop reporting
- Monitor and ensure data integrity within Marketo/SFDC and identify opportunities for more efficient data handling and the flow of leads to and from other systems, implementing data governance best practices including GDPR & CCPA etc. compliance, and manage OneTrust Cookie Consent tool
- Assist in the management of the marketing budget and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of campaign dollars, gathering appropriate data and drawing strategic insights to improve performance
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Build out and optimize our Marketo instance ensuring programs run effectively, templates are accurate and organized and data holds its accuracy and integrity, manage list imports and exports for non-integrated solutions
- Design, manage, and constantly improve lead management, lead flow, and broader marketing processes and procedures through deployment of best practices and cultivation of new marketing tools and systems
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 4-6 years of experience in a technical marketing operations role with ownership of Marketo
- Marketo Certified Expert credentials required
- BA/BS in marketing or equivalent working experience
- Experience building custom dashboards and reports in a variety of systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Pega, Bizible, Looker, Google Analytics, LeanData, Terminus, etc.)
- Experience and investment in driving leads through the top of the funnel, improving conversion rates
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in Marketo and the integration and migration into and from other technologies and platforms, including Salesforce and Hubspot
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
- Collaborative and enthusiastic team player and highly motivated self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Excellent leadership, strategic planning and team-building skills; servant leader with the ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Dynamic style and ability to influence people/persuade at all levels of the organization. Strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively present key data to a variety of internal and external constituencies.
Velocity Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by State and/or Federal Law.