Marketing Operations Manager at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Merchant Solutions Marketing team is comprised of multi-talented and creative marketers across the areas of Product, Pipeline, Field, Content, Channel and Partner Marketing. The team is responsible for go-to-market of Worldpay from FIS’s global product suite spanning across Enterprise and SMB merchants.
What you will be doing
This role is critical to operating successfully as a marketing organization. You are driven by data, and focused on marketing strategy, performance, effectiveness, and reporting. This role reports directly to the Head of Merchant Solutions Marketing.
- Create a consolidated marketing performance, data, and reporting framework
- Ensure impact-level marketing measurement and executive reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business
- Leverage marketing performance data to recommend strategies and actions; own the data, reports, dashboards, and deriving insights from them
- In strong alignment with the Head of Marketing, collaborate with marketing leaders to achieve alignment with the corporate strategy
- Orchestrate the annual marketing planning process (e.g. milestones, participants, actions, templates, calendar), ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
- Coordinate the budget strategy and manages the budget allocation and reconciliation process
- Ensures that marketing measurement drives performance review of key functions and campaigns
- Own all technology and marketing vendor contracts
- Gather and disseminates internal and external marketing best practices for the Merchant Solutions Marketing Team
- Delivers effective change management and communications for technology implementation, data policy and process re-engineering within Merchant Solutions marketing
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+years’ experience in marketing operations for a B2B software company
- High level of proficiency using Marketo and Salesforce admin or super user
- Experience with BI tools; Excel master and PowerPoint
- Collaborative, Pro-active, Goal-oriented, Strong business acumen
- Comfortable working with senior leaders and under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals, measurements, and operational requirements
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
Added bonus if you have:
- Demonstrated experience and command of effective integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience with creating marketing reports for executive leaders
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill set
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.