Marketing Operations Manager at Fivetran
What You'll Be Doing:
- Owner of the MarTech stack from both a strategic and hands-on operational level. (Marketo & all integrations)
- Responsible for the day-to-day prioritization and execution of requests from all stakeholders.
- Ensure data integrity within SFDC/Marketo and identify opportunities for enrichment and more efficient handling of data.
- Responsible for communication and project management across key stakeholders.
- Proactive partner to the sales, marketing and product teams.
- Responsible for friction-less experience between CRM & Marketing platforms.
- Drives efficiency and scalability of marketing programs. Curator standardizing, documenting and enabling on processes/rules of engagement related to marketing operations.
- Ownership of Lead Funnel measurements, analytics, insights and implementing best practices.
- 3-5 years experience working with marketing enablement tools, including CRM, Social Media platforms and Marketing Automation, with a minimum of 2 years specifically with Marketo (Marketo experience a must).
- Proven track record of successful management of high profile global email and digital marketing campaigns and projects, including Google AdWords campaigns with an understanding of regulations such as CAN-SPAM requirements, GDPR and CCPA.
- Demonstrated data analysis resulting in an increase in campaign performance and ROI.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
- Solid communications/presentation skills and the ability to work in a fluid corporate work environment with multiple stakeholders
- ABM/ABS, Inbound, and outbound marketing knowledge.
- International experience a plus.
- You live the Fivetran values.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of high growth technology marketing.
- You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities