Marketing Operations Manager at Convercent
As Convercent’s Marketing Operations Manager, you will own the administration and strategy for our Marketing technology stack to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and overall ROI for the company. Your role is crucial in the execution of Convercent’s go-to-market strategy, as well as ensuring all of our platforms are functioning correctly, providing accurate and insightful data, and enabling the team to operate to the best of their ability. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Demand Marketing, you’ll work closely with the rest of the Marketing team, the Revenue Operations team, and other stakeholders around the business. In addition to the base salary for the position, a structured variable component will be in place to incentivize performance and create shared accountability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the subject matter expert for HubSpot and other marketing technology platforms
- Administration and upkeep of key technology used by Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Design, build, and execution of email marketing and nurture programs
- Program setup and reporting on digital campaigns, events, webinars, content, etc.
- Reporting on Marketing ROI and overall effectiveness in regard to leads, meetings, pipeline, and revenue
- Research, evaluation, and implementation of new and/or replacement technology for the company
- Collaboration between sales, customer success, revenue operations, and marketing to create continuous improvement within the revenue team
- Ensuring data accuracy, completion, and transfer between various systems to enable customer/prospect-facing employees
- Documentation of processes and training to distribute to wider teams
- Assist in building out the tools and framework for Convercent’s ABM strategy going forward
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years in Marketing Operations
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Certification in HubSpot, Marketo, or other comparable marketing automation platform
- com admin experience or certification a plus
- Proven track record of building efficient processes and programs for a B2B business
- Experience integrating/optimizing various marketing technologies
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred, Java a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager a plus
- Knowledge of ABM and the tools/technology that can fuel the strategy
- Data-driven thinker that uses results to drive strategy
- Desire to work in fast-paced, collaborative environment with accountability for your efforts
- Experience working cross departmentally to achieve goals
- Polished written and presentation skills
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.