Marketing Operations Manager
Job Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you'll be bringing your 3+ years of experience running B2B lead generation programs, measuring their success and optimizing results. You should have passion for analytics and record of using data to improve business decisions. Success in this role will be measured in terms of demand generation, opportunity development, and ability to measure and optimize marketing investments. You'll bring an eye for detail and experience with content marketing, lead processes and lead nurturing in Marketo and Salesforce.com. This is an opportunity to collaborate with Sales to ensure effective lead hand-off and to continuously improve lead scoring and conversion. We count on Marketing to coordinate with the content creation team to focus efforts on topics and media types proven to be most engaging. You'll plan, test, and manage the execution of integrated marketing campaigns – leverage tactics across all available channels, including email, online/PPC, webinars, trade shows, content syndication, social media, etc. to engage prospects in Marketo.
Our Xactly Marketing Ops team comes from all over the country and has experience across a variety of large enterprise and startup-style companies. We bring a myriad of ideas from our backgrounds to solve problems of all shapes and sizes while making our stakeholders feel empowered by the data we provide them. We want people to feel comfortable coming to us with any questions, no matter how simple or complex, and strive to leave them with a positive outcome. We're here to make someone's idea a reality!
- BS/BA required, ideally Marketing
- Experience running B2B lead generation programs
- Marketo and Salesforce.com experience required
- Hubspot and/or Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus!
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented
Within 1 month you'll:
- Meet with the Director of Marketing Operations to review our tech stack, reporting, quarterly and half-year company goals, and discuss current projects the team is undertaking.
- Familiarize yourself with our core set of tools (ie: Marketo and SFDC) and the nomenclature, filters, and parameters we use to discuss marketing performance with our stakeholders.
- Meet with marketing team leaders to discuss their team's priorities, tools used to manage their day-to-day, and document problems for which they're trying to solve.
- Meet with Sales Operations peers to learn about how both marketing and sales operations teams work together to achieve company goals, and where each team's responsibilities differ or overlap.
- Attend new hire orientation and a Product Boot Camp to learn about our suite of products and the problems our products help to solve.
- Meet with Lead Gen team managers and AE's to understand how they work day-to-day and what gaps they identify with their process and/or tools.
Within 3 months you'll:
- Manage your own suite of reports and processes to help support our Marketing or Lead Gen team.
- Take a training course or webinar offered by Marketo or SFDC to expand knowledge of how we can better leverage functionality that exists in each to simplify and improve current processes.
- Propose and document improvements to existing processes in collaboration with Sales Ops to ensure end-to-end implications of the project.
- Document and review roadmap of enhancements to our core tools which could include ideas on how to improve data quality and expand our current database.
- Troubleshoot lead routing, quality, workflow, and functionality issues as they are identified by you or other team members.
Within 6 months you'll:
- Develop a plan to implement and integrate industry best practices across marketing processes to Xactly systems.
- Evaluate and propose new tools to either add or replace existing tools in our tech stack to make marketing teams more efficient.
- Continue to take training courses or webinars on our core tools or on supporting tools in our tech stack.
- Establish and manage tactical, recurring, meetings with our campaign and content teams to ensure the proposed programs are executed and tracked according to the functionality of our systems.
Within 12 months you'll:
- Create a 12-month plan, both qualitative and quantitative, on how your contribution will help us work towards company goals.
- Manage and execute your own projects acting as an extension of our marketing operations team in meetings with our stakeholders.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
The Xactly Story:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.