Marketing Operations Manager (Remote) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will leverage technology, systems, processes, and analyze resulting data to directly impact marketing strategy and the operational functions for the marketing organization, ultimately achieving company goals and sales targets.
This position reports to the Director of Research, Analytics & Insights.
*This role is open to full remote, in-office (from any of our office locations), or a hybrid of both.
You will also...
- Support marketing initiatives and processes that drive demand generation, sales enablement, and maximum pipeline effectiveness
- Critically assess marketing initiatives for opportunities to automate, clarify, and align with existing operational guidelines
- Collaborate with Sales, IT, tech ops, development teams, and other internal operational teams to ensure alignment and maximize effectiveness
- Establish and manage framework for measurement, analytics, and reporting of departmental KPIs and arm the team with data analysis, dashboards, reports, and other vehicles for visibility into marketing performance to guide decision making
- Follow Agile principles of project initiation, planning, design, execution, verification, maintenance, and performance/monitoring
- Manage all technology selection, administration, optimization, and training for the team, including Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Vidyard, Monday.com etc.
- Establish and manage departmental expenditure and budget tracking framework
- 5% Travel Required
- Proven track record of supporting marketing teams with integrating sales systems, workflows, and automations that enable efficient marketing strategies, including ABM, high volume lead gen, and upselling and cross-selling within a current customer base
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience
- Specialist in marketing automation, ideally with HubSpot.
- Data analysis and visualization experience including descriptive statistics; predictive analysis desired
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Bonus points for:
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS to troubleshoot frontend issues
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field like Marketing, Business, Management Information Systems, or Data Analytics
- Certifications in HubSpot, Salesforce.com, PMP, Agile, Google Analytics, and systems administration, preferred, but not required -- emphasis on system administration experience managing multiple brands in an enterprise instance
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.