Marketing Operations Lead at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story and drive growth across multiple lines of business. From informing marketing strategy with data analytics and consumer insights, to launching campaigns that span digital, video, print and social platforms - our team does it all. No matter how we get the job done, we're dedicated to connecting our customers to the best value and technology in the industry and changing the way the world communicates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Marketing Operations Lead will be responsible for managing and coordinating across multiple teams, working in a fast paced environment, driving innovation and tracking against deadlines and ambitious goals.
- You will assist the Marketing Acquisition and Upsell Team in developing campaigns. You will be responsible for leading the execution of these campaigns to drive audience growth, acquisition, loyalty, upsell, and affinity for the brand through a mix of online and offline marketing tactics.
- You will be successful in this role if you are inquisitive, not afraid to challenge assumptions, and hungry for knowledge, with a desire to do your personal best in everything. Top applicants thrive in an environment that changes frequently and work to always put DISH in a position to win.
- Manage multiple campaigns across several vendors on time and on budget including tactics of Direct Mail, Email and Social
- Experience utilizing financial analyses and negotiations to develop marketing recommendations that provide strong ROI
- Manage both internal and external teams/vendors, budget tracking and reconciliation across teams while adhering to critical timetables
- Assists with project deployment and tracking of all campaigns across Media, Creative and Strategy owners using project management tools - includes reporting and reconciliation of all programs
- Assist the team and/or agencies with special projects and tasks as requested - no two weeks will be alike in this role, which will always keep it interesting!
Skills, Experience and Requirements
BA/BS in marketing, business administration, communications or related field
3-5 years experience in marketing, account management, promotions, creative production or similar
- Excellent ability to proactively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions, while working both independently and with other teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating with upper management and focused on building and maintaining strong internal and external business relationships
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically, creatively, independently and collaboratively
- Inquisitive, not afraid to challenge assumptions, hungry for knowledge, have a positive attitude and strive to continuously improve
- Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask, manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment; attention to detail is critical
- Analytical, data driven approach to decision making
- Very strong computer skills and experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as with internal and external teams
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $105,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.