Marketing Operations Lead - Email & Lifecycle (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Marketing Operations Lead - Email & Lifecycle
At Vivian Health, we’re transforming hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. We do this by providing the tools necessary for healthcare professionals to land their dream job and empower them to negotiate for the pay they deserve.
Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
Our team is looking for someone to lead our marketing operations function. As the Marketing Operations Lead - Email & Lifecycle, you will partner closely with the product growth organization to design and execute impactful campaigns, streamline processes, and drive operational initiatives forward.
The ideal candidate is someone excited by marketing technology, focused on driving efficiency through automation, and who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results. We’re looking for someone to go beyond simple execution, and have a huge impact.
Success in the position requires expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, an eye for detail, growth hacker mentality, and a passion for personalized marketing.You will also have had extensive hands on technical experience building marketing campaigns, ideally with a marketing automation software like Braze.
- Build, QA, and launch campaigns in Braze that drive significant business impact.
- Create and own the marketing operations function at Vivian. Develop the roadmap and eventually build out a team.
- Help solve key challenges, such as attribution, lead routing and follow-up, program automation, data accuracy, funnel analysis, and forecasting for all marketing motions (self-serve, channel and sales-led for both new logo acquisition as well as customer growth).
- Act as the main point of contact for the marketing technology stack vendors, reporting, data quality, validation rules, data governance, and maintenance.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to the marketing organization by surfacing key insights, providing recommendations on areas for improvement, and identifying growth levers in order to set strategic direction.
- Work with the analytics team to provide actionable insight for our marketing leaders to drive funnel efficiency and growth.
- Build alignment and drive cross-functional initiatives forward, working across sales, product, customer success, finance, business development, and support.
- Work with the business systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the revenue organization.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, CRM Dev, or a related field.
- Extensive experience with HTML/CSS, Liquid (or similar templating Language), and SQL/ Looker.
- Technical experience with Braze (or similar marketing automation platform).
- Built and managed dashboards that have pulled from multiple data sources
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and drive improvements
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership across sales and marketing stakeholders
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $75,000-100,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
Vivian Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.