Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, and check out this video to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Job description: Marketing Operations Lead
Bonusly is looking for a collaborative, action-oriented Marketing Operations Analyst to help guide the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. We are looking for a Hubspot expert who can support our Marketing team in scaling, experimenting, learning from data, and continuously improving. You’ll help us make data-informed decisions by evaluating our marketing funnel and campaigns, and we’ll look to you to be responsible for components of our marketing tech stack (especially Hubspot!)—helping us build streamlined processes, make the most of our tools, and find ways to improve.
As the second member of our Marketing Operations team, you’ll be closely involved in figuring out how to scale our processes and increase our impact at a high-growth company!
What you’ll do
- Use data and key marketing and sales systems to uncover business insights and turn them into impactful business recommendations.
- Oversee and administer components of our marketing technology stack (especially HubSpot) to ensure clean, accessible data and smooth sales/marketing processes.
- Help build, maintain, and support key operational processes, like lead scoring and routing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to monitor and review the success of specific campaigns.
- Stay educated on the marketing tool landscape and recommend and help implement new approaches and tools for marketing and sales.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have at least 3 years of experience in marketing operations/automation, marketing analysis, or a related field.
- Have advanced knowledge of HubSpot, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and other marketing analytics tools.
- Are an expert in the marketing funnel, audience segmentation, performance metrics, and attribution.
- Love creating organization and process.
- Have strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills.
✨Bonus points for…..
- SEO expertise
- Paid campaign management experience
- Experience with Intellimize
- Familiarity with sales operations
- Base Salary range: $70,000 - $110,000 (this range incorporates 2 different job levels)
- Equity Range: .01-.06%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.