Marketing Operations Jr. Associate at Ibotta
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Marketing Operations Jr. Associate will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer communication programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. Although a coding or computer science background is not required, an interest in coding and/or technical campaign setup is essential.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Support the Marketing Operations Manager in the build and execution of Marketing initiatives to optimize user acquisition and retention
- Manage the setup and launch of all marketing components in the application
- Determine the best methods of setup and execution for campaign optimizations in order to meet client needs and enhance the user experience
- Anticipate issues and provide alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Work with the Marketing Operations Manager to analyze, detect, and help solve technical problems
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience or technical background preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Ability to match Marketing’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Nice to have:
- BA/BS degree related to business or technology
- Past experience managing internal technical systems
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.