Marketing Operations Coordinator/Executive Assistant at Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is a Denver-based company redefining commercial flight by bringing supersonic flight back to the skies with Overture. This historic airliner is designed and committed to industry-leading standards of speed, safety, and sustainability. Boom’s vision is to bring families, businesses, and cultures closer together through supersonic travel and make the world dramatically more accessible.
Boom is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into its entire aircraft program. The company is backed by world-class investors and has 30 aircraft on pre-order. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a team of over 150 full-time employees who have made contributions to over 220 air and spacecraft programs.
Are you passionate about building the supersonic future? Come join the team and help us make aviation history!Role Overview
Boom Supersonic is seeking a Marketing Operations Coordinator/Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of Marketing, and support operational initiatives across the Marketing team.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and excels at working in a fast-paced, exciting and growing organization. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who is organized, resourceful, collaborative and decisive. We work hard together, and we go out of our way to support each other – we want everyone to be successful, individually and as a team.What You’ll Do
- Project manage Marketing initiatives and creative operations
- Support the Marketing team infrastructure, systems and tools including management of marketing “OKR” calendar and updates
- Organize all marketing assets with clear expectations for use documented
- Manage Boom merchandise from ordering to inventory and distribution
- Collaborate with individuals across Marketing to ensure operational harmony
- Manage the VP of Marketing’s calendar including prioritizing meetings, adjusting logistics and maintaining clear communications with all parties as changes occur
- Plan, book and manage domestic and international travel arrangements and provide real-time support throughout the duration of travel
- Manage all meeting logistics including booking conference rooms, printing of materials, ordering food, etc.
- Participate in meetings as needed, creating agendas, tracking and following up on action items
- Process expense reports for the VP of Marketing
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with a high level of discretion
- Other special project work will include event support, research, analysis and writing
- 3+ years Marketing/project management experience
- 5+ years of proven experience supporting an executive and working collaboratively with other executive assistants
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Understands the high importance of confidentiality
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed
- Must have the ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Follow through in a timely manner on tasks to their completion and proactively anticipate needs
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with or desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
- Proficiency in using the G Suite products: Google Calendar, GMail, GDrive, Doc, Slides, Sheets, Hangouts, Slack, and Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
The Base Salary Range for this position is $0-$95,000 and represents the low and high end of the range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Boom’s total rewards package for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives/equity, an open PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.