Marketing Operations Campaign Manager at Broadcom Software (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Broadcom is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Operations Campaign Manager. Reporting to our Director of Marketing Operations within Broadcom Software, you will be responsible for campaign operations and email strategy for our Broadcom Software Group marketing team. You will also be responsible for continuously optimizing, evaluating, and improving the performance of these assets over time. This role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our marketing programs and is critical in our long-term growth strategy.
You will work closely with the Strategic Customer Marketing team and the Communications and Content team, as well as the extended marketing operations team to measure marketing activities, build analytics and reporting processes, and set repeatable processes for generating data-driven insights to optimize marketing efforts. A key responsibility of this role includes maintaining and optimizing data structures and naming conventions to ensure accurate and reliable data for gleaning business intelligence to drive decision making throughout Broadcom Software.
The right candidate has strong communication and project management skills, familiarity working with marketing automation platforms and various project management tools, and is able to present complex information to multiple levels and roles within our organization in ways that others understand and can apply to their daily work.
- Act as the Broadcom Software Group marketing operations campaign and program advisor, aligning the marketing teams’ goals and content with segmented audiences, recommended assets, and email strategy based on industry best practices and internally created framework.
- Become the SME in Broadcom Software Group marketing audience data and product pillars to become the key marketing campaign strategy and production resource.
- Maintain a strong partnership with stakeholders, drive new process, and act as the liaison with the outsourced agency tasked with execution of the defined campaigns
- Manage development of Broadcom Software Group campaigns, emails, landing pages, workflows, and targeted lists, guiding the marketing team in best practices.
- Work closely with the design and content teams to build effective emails and analyze those emails for optimization.
- Lead strategy discussions with marketing teams to optimize campaign performance.
- Maintain Broadcom Software Group database segments and operational workflows.
- Effectively prioritize and streamline campaign build requests from marketing teams.
- Partner with Analytics Manager to create campaign reporting dashboards for the stakeholders you serve.
- Manage workload in Asana and keep tasks up-to-date to ensure smooth handover between team members and stakeholders.
- Participate in global database strategy and decisions for Broadcom Software Group.
Skills You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of marketing operations or marketing experience with at least 5 years hand-on experience in campaign operations.
- In depth knowledge of marketing automation tools used to create campaigns, landing pages, emails, segments and workflows
- Strong communication skills; ability to develop strong relationships with project stakeholders
- Understanding of CSS/HTML, cross browser and platform issues, and responsive design best practices
- Analytical with advanced Excel skills, basic understanding of utms and digital KPI measurement, and exposure to Tableau or similar tools
- Inquisitive and ability to translate complex data to actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities.
- Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams; effectively manage timelines with stakeholders
- Experience working with outside creative agencies
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and integrations to ensure data is flowing correctly
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, be an innovative thinker, driven, self-motivated and proactive doer, creative problem solver and effectively manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with creative and marketing minds
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working in a global environment with teams located throughout the world.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
Additional Job Description:
Compensation and Benefits
This annual base salary range for this position is $58,500 - $95,000.
This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents and equity in accordance with equity award agreements.
Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time. The company follows all national and state requirements for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.
The foregoing information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.