Marketing Operations Associate at Guild Education
As the Marketing Operations Associate you’ll be responsible for the execution and optimization of campaigns throughout the student journey. This role will join the growing Marketing team to help Guild Education scale our communications to be able to serve more students. This is a rare opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a fast paced startup while making a direct impact on students’ lives by helping them achieve their educational goals.
A day in our open, collaborative workspace might look like:
- Executing email campaigns in Marketo informed by data and research with the goal of promoting student engagement and accelerating the student funnel.
- Help our marketing team launch and test multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorming with members of our coaching and tech teams to come up with solutions for helping our students enroll and succeed in school.
- Increasing automated communications to help our student-facing teams spend more time helping students and less time on manual communications work.
- Analyzing marketing successes and failures to help our team learn and improve.
In this role, you’ll grow and expand your expertise by:
- Driving the customer experience — you’ll understand the funnel from top to bottom.
- Learning how to scale marketing operations. Guild’s quick growth adds operational complexity that you’ll learn how to manage.
- Understanding how to use data and research to make decisions.
- Master Marketo, a marketing automation platform that houses our communications.
You’ll know if you’re successful by:
- Improving conversion rates across the marketing and enrollment funnel.
- Helping other departments achieve their goals by sharing actionable insights.
- Providing metrics, infrastructure, and best practices to reinforce or adjust our marketing strategy.
- Achieving established OKRs and expectations while demonstrating your passion for our mission - you'll receive ongoing feedback through your 1:1 meetings and go through bi-annual Structured Growth Conversations
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
You’ll join a team:
- Of driven marketers that know how to balance fun with hard work.
- Focused on our double-bottom-line mission of changing higher ed for working adults and building a successful startup in Denver
- From diverse backgrounds – from traditional higher education, to athletic coaches, to politicians, to startup leaders (and more!)
- Of learners & problem-solvers dedicated to our dual mission of changing education in America while building a successful, high-growth company
- Committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
What you’ll add to Guild – as an individual and part of the broader team:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Technical and analytical background that will help us move our marketing forward with a process- and data-oriented approach.
- Curiosity to learn the ins and outs of our funnel, ask questions, and chase down the answers.
- A collaborative spirit dedicated to helping teams across the company achieve their goals.
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $55,000 - $70,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to
- Coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth