Marketing Operations and Analytics Specialist
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Operations and Analytics Specialist who is passionate about driving effective growth through data analysis to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Marketing Operations and Analytics Specialist is responsible for providing reporting and analytical support to the marketing department to measure and improve the effectiveness of marketing strategies and objectives.
- Support global rollout of marketing KPIs on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis as well as educate local users as needed
- Responsible for advanced data analysis to provide the department with data it needs to make effective business decisions
- Continue to progress data quality efforts within enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, and other tools to ensure all users are accessing accurate and timely data
- Work effectively with both technical and non-technical departments, to further grow and optimize analytics and analytically driven strategies
- Assists with the execution of ad hoc strategic marketing projects as assigned
- Shows initiative by proposing new methods for evaluating information and incorporating industry best practices to serve as a knowledge leader and systems resource
- Reside in Colorado - preferably the Denver or Boulder area
- 1-3+ years of Marketing Operations experience in data analysis, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 1+ years CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com
- Must have advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Project management skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Preferred Marketo experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change
- BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.