Marketing Operations Analyst (Remote) at Automox
WHO YOU ARE
- Self-motivated and creative thinker with the drive to learn, grow and succeed.
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality and reliable results on time.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to use data to enhance initiatives to successfully respond to evolving marketing and business needs.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to readily adapt to changing market and organizational requirements.
THE FUN STUFF
- This role works on all things data to support all marketing initiatives by conducting complex analysis on large sets of data, effectively communicating out of the box insights, and converting results into actionable marketing and business decisions.
- Use data to enhance initiatives to successfully respond to evolving marketing and business needs.
- Demonstrate strong decision-making skills and the ability to readily adapt to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Assist with managing technical aspects of marketing systems (MAT/CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on prospects and customers.
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance.
- Create and maintain processes that are scalable and ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Explore data trends and KPIs for testing.
- Establish and maintain metrics reporting for sales and marketing activities and effectiveness.
- Build KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring.
- Create goals in Google Analytics that can be reported to marketing team, executive, and board levels.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst or Specialist for 3-4 years in B2B SaaS.
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or similar field.
- Amazing analytical skills and obsession with data.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms (Marketo / Salesforce).
- Experience in the software or technology industry or B2B experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find solutions independently.