Marketing Manager at SpotX
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally.
The SpotX Marketing Manager works in close collaboration with multiple departments and senior-level stakeholders across the business to develop industry-leading marketing material with a sales enablement focus. This role creates and implements marketing content that helps our Demand Facilitation and Supply teams sell SpotX services.
The successful candidate will posses a balance of creative expertise and strong project management skills. You must be able to synthesize and simplify technical information, and be capable of producing a variety of materials for external clients to quickly and easily learn from.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with SpotX subject matter experts and sales leaders.
- Ideate and create a wide variety of sales-focused marketing collateral including client education courses, sales decks, client playbooks, and one-pagers.
- Execute SpotX University roadmap initiatives and its ongoing development
- Organize and oversee the execution of successful marketing campaigns using various marketing channels - website, email, social media, etc.
- Operate as a custodian of the SpotX brand, ensuring that our core values and brand guidelines are reflected in materials produced.
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and take action to improve their reach and success.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of hands-on marketing experience (technology or advertising industry a plus)
- Demonstrated ability for working well as part of a fast-moving, cross-functional team
- Excellent copywriting and content development skills with the ability to simplify technical concepts and target the message to different audiences
- Proven experience in developing successful cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Thrive in a deadline-driven working environment
- Experience with WordPress or a comparable website content management system
- Experience with Hubspot or comparable email marketing service
- Experience with Google Analytics or comparable web analytics tool
- Working knowledge of social media channels - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Working knowledge of basic SEO practices - experience with an SEO tool/platform a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Asana or similar project management tool
- Hubspot or similar demand generation platform
- WordPress or similar content management system
- Google Analytics
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Adobe Creative Suite
When you join our team, we offer:
- A fast-paced, innovative company building best-in-class technology from 12 offices around the world
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching program and education assistance
- Annual technical education stipend
- Gym reimbursement, employee assistance and wellness programs
- Through our SpotX for Change program which matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities, SpotX contributed over $35K to charitable organizations in 2019
SpotX Core Values: Customer Service, Integrity, Respect, Initiative, Collaboration, Innovation and Adaptability
SpotX strives to attract, invest in, and develop a diverse group of people.
At SpotX, we seek to build an inclusive workforce and work environment. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, GDPR/CCPA-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. In early 2019, SpotX acquired Yospace which powers server-side ad insertion (SSAI) for all live and video on demand content streamed to connected devices. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann’s RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 12 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.