Marketing Manager at Signpost
Signpost is growing, and we’re excited to add talent to our marketing team! We’re building a department from the ground-up, and are looking for a passionate teammate who is seeking a variety of experiences and is eager to progress in his or her career.
Who are we looking for?
You have a few years’ experience under your belt, and are pursuing a career in marketing with a growing tech company. You have stellar writing and communications skills, can juggle multiple projects at once, and have empathy for local business owners. Importantly, you’re hungry, energetic, a problem-solver, and are looking to join a dynamic organization!
What’s the role all about?
You’ll work closely with the VP of Marketing to collaborate on projects across product marketing, sales enablement, customer education, and other marketing functions. You’ll also collaborate with peers on the sales, customer success, and product teams to understand the needs of prospects and customers and create assets and programs that help us attract, land, and retain customers. We are excited to find an awesome candidate for the role!
What are the qualifications?
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
- Demonstrated success in marketing, customer success, and / or sales
- 2-3 years experience in SaaS; experience with SMB solutions is ideal
- Strengths in written and verbal communication and cross-functional collaboration
- A detail-oriented mindset and a bias for action
Why work for us?
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Ability to earn Equity
- Career performance incentives
- Competitive benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Team building - Happy hours, team outings, rec sport leagues, and more
Check us out at signpost.com
How to apply:
Check out our website and learn about our platform, who we work with, and if our mission piques your interest. Send us your resume, along with a note of interest outlining your strengths and potential to crush this role.